Ben Paul of Black Maple Construction has been the site superintendent for our project in Port Coquitlam called MacKenzie Park and is currently on our project in Mission called the Preston. Ben has demonstrated the skill required to supervise woodframe buildings with concrete underground. He is keen to ensure the technical aspects of the project are given careful attention as he communicates with our consultants and ownership as well balancing the need to remain on schedule but keep quality of workmanship high and is open to new insights and accountability. I intend to offer Black Maple an opportunity to participate in future projects as they present themselves.
- Why Public Companies Need to Master the Art of the Digital Handshake: The Power of a Polished Website
- Unlocking the Value of Your Business: The What, Why, and How of Business Valuations
- Revolutionizing Fundraising: The Role of Crowdfunding in Modern Business
- Unlocking Value with Strategic Investor Relations: A Deviser Partners Approach
- Demystifying Real Estate Financing: Navigating Equity, Debt, and Partnerships